To empower the learning of people connected with the FaithSoaring Churches Learning Community various resource people are invited to share their ministry and the life and work of their ministry organization.
New people and organizations are regularly being invited to connect with this learning community. Here is a partial list of those who have served or made a commitment to serve as resource people:
- Bill Easum and Bill Tenny-Brittian, Partners, 21st Century Strategies. http://21stcenturystrategies.com/.
- Eddie Hammett. Leader and Church Coach. Author of seven books the latest of which is Recovering Hope for the Church. www.TransformingSolutions.org
- George Bullard, President, The ColumbiaPartnership. http://www.thecolumbiapartnership.org
- Jayne Davis and Mike Queen. Hopeful Imagination. http://www.hopefulimagination.com/.
- Jim Tomberlin on Multi-Site Churches and Mergers
- Josh Packard, author of Church Refugees. joshpackard.com/
- Lovett Weems, Director, Lewis Center for Church Leadership at Wesley Theological Seminary. www.churchleadership.com.
- Scott Thumma and David Roosen of the Hartford Institute for Religion Research. www.hartfordinstitute.org
- Scott Vaughan. Scott Vaughan Communications. http://www.svministry.com/home.html.
- Thom Schultz on When God Left the Building.
- Thomas Rusert on Free Prayers.
- Tracee Swank, Leader, Church Doctor Ministries. http://churchdoctorministries.com/.